- High School Senior involved in at least one of the following sports programs: baseball, football, softball, volleyball, girls’ basketball, or boys’ basketball
- Currently attending a Missouri High School located within the Greater Kansas City Area
- Intending to enroll in an accredited college, university or technical school
- 2.5 GPA or Higher
- Official High School Transcript, including ACT or SAT Scores
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Complete Scholarship Application
- In addition to the above criteria, a critical financial need is also considered when selecting scholarship recipients
- Complete applications must be postmarked no later than March 31st
- There is no need for special mailings
- The recipient will be notified at their high school’s award ceremony or by mail prior to May 31st.
- Submission of an application to the GKCOA Scholarship Fund constitutes permission to use recipient’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade.
- No transfer of award is permitted.
- Each recipient is eligible for an award of up to $500.
- Link to the GKCOA Scholarship Application.
- In order to download or view the application, you are required to have the latest version of Adobe’s Acrobat Reader.
- Completed applications, letters of recommendation and transcript should be mailed to: GKCOA Scholarship Fund, P.O. Box 410135, Kansas City, MO 64141-0135.
- Applications must be postmarked by March 31st.
- Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
(Scholarship Fund board member Roger Wendel with three 2019 scholarship recipients)
Please click the link below for the scholarship form.